July 18th, 2012
Make these paper wigs for a fun and easy way to add to your Halloween costume!
Tools and Materials
Plastic grocery bag
Round object to use as a head form (we used a cabbage)
Newspaper, thin colored paper, or curling ribbon for “hair”
Paper Wigs How-To
1. Cut down a plastic grocery bag to create a single sheet of plastic. Place plastic sheet over cabbage.
2. Apply strips of masking tape to plastic, overlapping each slightly, until you have formed the shape of a skull cap. Add two to three more layers of masking tape to create a firm wig base.
3. Remove cap from cabbage, and trim excess plastic around cap. To add extra support, place a few strips of masking tape around the edge and inside the skull cap.
4. Place cap back on the cabbage and begin styling the wig. Cut colored paper or newspaper to 1/2-inch strips, or cut lengths of curling ribbon to create hair. Curl “hair” by carefully dragging across the closed blade of a pair of scissors.
5. Add 4- to 6-inch strips of double-sided tape to the bottom rim of the cap, and begin adding hair. Continue adding more tape and “hair” strips until you reach the crown of the cap and the wig is full.
November 17th, 2011
Hair extensions don’t require a high level of maintenance, but a good cleaning routine will keep them looking great longer. Your stylist will give you the instructions for your particular extensions, but for general cleaning, this method is safe for most real hair extensions.
- Quality shampoo
- Start by brushing and combing your hair to remove any tangles.
- Gradually add water to moisten the hair. If the hair is dry and you soak it with water, it can swell and create matting and tangles. This can lead to damage for the extensions.
- Comb or brush the hair as you moisten it to keep it from tangling.
- Add an appropriate amount of a good quality shampoo.
- Wash the extensions from the top down while gently working the shampoo into the strands.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water, again working from the top down.
- Apply a quality conditioner, but avoid adding too much. Too much conditioner can cause build up that can lead to tangles. A leave-in conditioner is ideal.
- Wrap your hair in a towel and gently press the excess water out.
- Comb through the extensions and allow them to air dry.
- Style as usual.
- Heat can dry out and damage extensions. Use blow drying and styling only when needed to lengthen the life of the extensions.
- Quality extensions cost more, but they hold up better to washing and styling.
- For the best types of shampoo/conditioner, consult your beautician.
September 7th, 2011
Video music awards – MTV VMA Style Stars
Trading in her sunny L.A. style for something more gothic-glam, the star shows off her stems in an asymmetric Julien McDonald gown with a high neckline and lacy cutouts topped off by champagne Starlet pumps and a Judith Leiber clutch.
Oh, baby! Turning heads and getting tongues wagging with her pregnancy news, the diva stuns in a one-shoulder orange Lanvin gown, platform pumps and major drop earrings.
Full lace wig, Beyonce and celebirty wigs
Fresh from her Italian mini-moon, the newlywed glows in her low-cut metallic gown – with a plunging sheer back! – and perfectly coordinating jewels.
Straight lace wig
For her VMA tribute, the pop star pulls out all the stops in an all-over sequined black Moschino mini, patent peep-toe booties and minimal jewelry.
Two tone color wig, blond wig
The Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark actress taps into her inner rocker in a lacy crewneck minidress and lace-up booties.
Wave style full lace wigs
September 2nd, 2011
Follow the fashion trend —feather hair extension
Feather extensions are the newest hair accessory. They’ve already been spotted on celebrities such as Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff, and Kesha. But don’t worry — they are affordable. They’re not just for the rich and famous
Unlike dying your hair, feather extensions don’t cause any damage. They come in different colors, leaving you to decide if you want to add a pop of color to your hair or if you want a more subtle look. Available in colors such as purple, red, orange, pink, turquoise, black and brown,white and other colors; your options are seemingly endless.
How to apply feather hair extension
What you need are:
1.feather hair extensions 2.Needle nose pliers
3.Hair hook 4.Micro links
1. Take a micro link and put it through the hair hook. Choose where you want your feathers to be and grab a few pieces of hair. Loop the hair hook into the pieces you chose.
2. Slide the micro link upward toward the hair hook near the roots of the hair. Slide the tip of the feathers through the micro link and strands of hair.
3. Make sure to hold your feathers, micro link, and hair in place. Then take the pliers and clamp down on the micro link.
4. Trim feathers to desired length.
5. When you want to take out your feathers, find the micro link and clamp it in the opposite direction with the pliers. This will open the micro link so you can take it out of your hair, along with the feathers.
August 5th, 2011
Take good care of your toupee
1. use products specifically designed for toupee hairpiece.
2. let toupee styled or cut by a professional hairstylist, or use your own hairstylist if you have, as he or she knows how you normally wear your hair.
3. store toupee on stand or model head, this helps it keep its style and shape.
July 27th, 2011
during hot summer ,stay at home to see a good film is enjoyable .for now many film start release ,but from all the films i perfer to transformer 3, it not only it is a 3D film but also it is a modern film,many sights let us cray.so let us see some pictures of the film at first .
here is more pictures of the actors ,please have a look.
July 23rd, 2011
Jennifer Lopez is 42 on July 24 Birthdays.
Jennifer Lopez has always laughed off the rumors that her derriere is insured for $1 billion, but there’s no doubt about her assets. Her first starring role in 1997′s Selena showcased her talents as an actress and singer – but it was those tight costumes and the curves they revealed that made her a sex symbol.
That breakthrough performance launched a multifaceted career that includes albums, movies, clothes and perfume. But it was Lopez’s love life with music mogul Sean ”Diddy” Combs and actor Ben Affleck that catapulted her into tabloid headlines. After the rocky, high-profile engagement that was “Bennifer” ended, Lopez quietly married Latin singer Marc Anthony.
In February 2008, Lopez became a mother to twins, a boy named Max and a girl named Emme. The hot mama – who was named PEOPLE’s Most Beautiful in 2011 – joined the judges panel of American Idol, before ending her marriage to husband of seven years Marc Anthony in July 2011.
July 21st, 2011
African American Synthetic Wigs African American Synthetic lace wigs have improved immensely in the last few years. The present range African American synthetic wigs available today are of high quality.
There is a huge variety of African American synthetic wigs to choose from on the internet now. Search the websites that specialize in them and you will find just about any style or type of wig which suits your taste.
The newer styles are much better made than they used to be very long lasting. They are simple to maintain and care for and will last for a long time. The variety of African American synthetic wigs which is now available to choose from will delight the buyer. Colors range from pure ebony black to platinum blonde and everything in between.
These African American synthetic wigs are very stylish, in the latest trends, from the best manufacturers. There is an enormous choice and prices on the internet are very competitive. If you are searching for a bargain you can find high quality African American synthetic wigs at very reasonable discount prices from various dealers. You can look for African American synthetic wigs in your own local area, but the huge selection available on the internet makes it mandatory that you should at least look there before making a purchase. You will find popular, brand name African American synthetic wigs at the very best prices on the web. You can browse the web anytime and an African American synthetic wig in any style your heart could desire. The style of wig you are looking for may be very distinctive and hard to find. In this case you will find wig designers who will make a wig for you in exactly the style you want. You can have a wig made specifically for you by these professional wig makers. These wig makers will work at your directions and will turn out exactly the wig you had in mind. Quality and durability of the new African American synthetic wigs is also higher than it ever was previously.Lets enjoy synthetic wigs .
July 19th, 2011
July 13th, 2011
in last article we talked about michael jackson,for now let us talk about another celebrity —–Marilyn Monroe.
Marilyn Monroe: Marilyn Monroe (English, June 1, 1926-on August 5, 1962) is the 20 th century most famous film actress one. Her magnificent performance style and at the middle of a woman falls, become fans forever in sexy goddess sexy symbols and pop culture representative. In 1999, she was the American film institute named one hundred to the great actress sixth. Another artist warhol’s creation, “Marilyn Monroe thermodynamic painting”, it is the representative work of pop art. And to Marilyn Monroe for name cocktail, the wine will gold Barry the bright red color of the bitter and the sweet taste, organically mix as one, seems to reflect the Marilyn Monroe that colorful has a complex life.
for now let us see some her pictures to remind this beauty and legend woman
after see her picture ,do you have any feeling ?or had these pictures Touching your heart? may these let you recall your happy days and Passion time in your life .time goes fast ,we can not keep young forever.but we can keep our best appearance for now!